Tours & Attractions
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- Salisbury Cathedral Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford (Select)
- Stonehenge Express
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Warwick, Stratford and Cotswolds (Select)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover (Select)
Find a Tour
Blenheim Palace & Lunch in The Cotswolds
Full Day escorted Tour to Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Winston Churchill, and the Enchanting Cotswolds with Lunch in one of the picturesque Cotswolds villages.
- Visit Blenheim Palace State Rooms and walk through the magnificent Gardens
- Panoramic tour of the Enchanting Cotswolds
- Visit the villages of Bibury, Burford and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Enjoy Lunch in one of the picturesque Cotswolds villages
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a Professional Guide
Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Blenheim Palace is a masterpiece of English Baroque architecture and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The stunning State Rooms are brimming with priceless works of art and magnificent tapestries. The Palace is still inhabited today by the Duke of Marlborough. The Gardens are set in over 754 hectares of land with an exquisite water garden.
Tour of the Blenheim Palace State Rooms where their own guide will bring the history of this fabulous palace to life.
This region of outstanding natural beauty is characterised by attractive small towns and thatched villages of yellow Cotswold stone made prosperous by the historic wool trade.
With a variety of different villages there is something to see around every corner of the The Cotswolds. The magnificent high street in Burford slopes gently away to the bridge that crosses the River Windrush, while the village of Bibury was described by William Morris as the 'prettiest village' in the Cotswolds.
Lunch in the Cotswolds
Enjoy a wonderful Fish & Chips, Sausage & Mash or Vegetarian Lasagne in the beautiful village of Burford.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour; guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Admission to Blenheim Palace and Lunch are included in the tour price.
Prices and Departures
Blenheim Palace & Lunch in The Cotswolds -
Full Day Tour No: 19
Tickets from 1st May 2014
Days of operation: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
(May to September)
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 May 2014 - 30 September 2014||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£79.00|
For courtesy pick-up times from or near your hotel, click here.