Tours & Attractions
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- London Highlights, Hampton Court & Windsor Castle
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Salisbury Cathedral Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford (Select)
- Stonehenge Express
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Warwick, Stratford and Cotswolds (Select)
- Blenheim Palace & Enchanting Cotswolds (Select)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover (Select)
Find a Tour
Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds (Select)
Select Sightseeing - A full day tour to medieval Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford and the Enchanting Cotswolds.
- See Warwick Castle, with option for interior visit
- Visit Stratford upon Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Drive through the enchanting Cotswolds
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Visit the magnificent medieval Warwick Castle, most of whose amazing towers and ramparts are still intact. Warwick Castle will take you back through its 1,000 year history as you enter over the footbridge to a bygone world of banquets, battles and ceremony.
- Optional: Purchase entrance to Warwick Castle, stroll through the castle's delightful and lovingly tendered gardens, visit the Tussaud's waxworks, or if you're feeling brave, visit the castle's spine-chilling dungeons.*
Stratford upon Avon
We then travel through the rolling Warwickshire hills to Stratford upon Avon, a market town at the edge of the Forest of Arden made famous for being the birthplace of the world-famous playwright William Shakespeare.
- Optional: Purchase entrance to the Tudor-style birthplace of William Shakespeare, a half-timbered house that has been carefully furnished to recreate the interiors of his childhood.*
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll. We take you on a fascinating walking tour through the cobbled streets of Oxford to see the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is famous.
Steeped in history and heritage, the area of England known as the Cotswolds is a charming blend of cottages with honey-coloured walls and thatched roofs, market towns with crooked half-timbered houses lining the High Street, and ancient stone crosses, all set in the gently rolling hills ('wolds') that are so typically English in character.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour; guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
*Admission fees are not included, but tickets may be purchased from your guide.
Prices and Departures
Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford & Cotswolds
Full Day Tour No: 67
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2014 - 31 March 2015||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£49.00|
For courtesy pick-up times from or near your hotel, click here.