Tours & Attractions
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- Salisbury Cathedral Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford (Select)
- Stonehenge Express
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Warwick, Stratford and Cotswolds (Select)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover (Select)
Find a Tour
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover - (Full Day)
A full day discovering the treasures of Kent – Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Greenwich and the White Cliffs of Dover.
- Visit the fairytale Leeds Castle and its beautiful Gardens
- Exclusive to Evan Evans Tours: a guided walking tour of Canterbury Cathedral using our new Vox Radioguide® system
- Opportunity for lunch in Canterbury*
- See the White cliffs of Dover
- First-class luxury Motorcoach and the Services of a professional Tour Guide.
Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Heading out to Leeds Castle, we pass through Greenwich, home of the famous 'Cutty Sark' tea clipper and the Royal Observatory, and cross over the Greenwich Meridian.
Leeds Castle was described by Lord Conway as 'the loveliest castle in the world' and is set in the middle of a natural lake, surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and gardens. Experience its magic in an atmosphere of still tranquillity. There will also be time to explore the castle grounds where you will find the 'Lady Baillie Garden' with views over the lake, an aviary and maze.
Traveling through Kent, the county known as the 'Garden of England', we make our way to Canterbury to visit the Cathedral. This magnificent Cathedral is the most important church within the worldwide Anglican faith. The central 'Bell Harry Tower' dates back to 1498, and the crypt to the 11th Century. It is here where your guide will tell the story of the shocking murder of Archbishop Thomas Beckett in 1170 and there will also be time to explore the narrow streets of Canterbury. There will be an opportunity for lunch in Canterbury.
We continue our tour through the picturesque landscape of Kent dotted with unusual buildings and quaint little villages to Dover, where you'll see the famous White Cliffs standing 400 feet above sea level. Brooding above the White Cliffs is the sprawling Dover Castle still watching over the town 800 years on.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour; guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
* Admission to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral are included in the tour price. Lunch not included.
Prices and Departures
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover
Full Day Tour No: 22
Days of operation: Tuesday - Saturday
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 6.30pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2014 - 31 March 2015||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£79.00|
For courtesy pick-up times from or near your hotel, click here.