Tours & Attractions
- The Magic of Paris (escorted)
- The Magic of Paris (unescorted)
- Basically Paris
- Edinburgh, The Royal City
- Liverpool & the Beatles
- Lake District
- Day Trip to Brussels (unescorted)
Find a Tour
Basically Paris - (Full Day Rail Tour)
Rail Tour from London to Paris (Unescorted/Budget). Take a day trip to Paris and discover the wonders of this beautiful city. Includes round trip London-Paris tickets on Eurostar.
- Round trip tickets on Eurostar with seat reservations
- Visite Paris Travel Card
- Information pack with a souvenir map of Paris
What better way to spend a day than exploring Paris at your own pace, seeing what you want to see and making all the decisions yourself. Forget the tour buses, jump onboard the Eurostar from St Pancras Station and find yourself sipping café ole on the Champs Elysees 3 hours later.
Your package includes a Visite Paris Travel Card to get you around the city enabling you to see all the sights including the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and of course for all the Da Vinci Code fans out there, the Louvre (closed on Tuesdays). You will receive maps, info on the metro system and an information pack to set you on your way.
Prices and Departures
Full Day Rail Tour (Unescorted) No: 33
Days of operation: Monday to Saturday
Mon-Fri : 6.15am, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Saturday : 5.30am, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Tour Finishes: 10.30pm, St Pancras Station
Closed out: 20 December - 4 January
Standard Class Eurostar (33)
|01 April 2014 - 31 March 2015||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£134.00|
* Please note - Once booked, this tour is non-refundable. Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa.