Tours & Attractions
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- Salisbury Cathedral Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford (Select)
- Stonehenge Express
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Warwick, Stratford and Cotswolds (Select)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover (Select)
Find a Tour
Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford And The Cotswolds - (Full Day)
A full day tour through the enchanting Cotswolds, visiting medieval Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford upon Avon and a walk through the cobbled streets of Oxford.
- Visit to Medieval Warwick Castle
- Scenic Cotswolds Drive
- Visit to Stratford upon Avon with entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Walking tour of Oxford
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Medieval Warwick Castle
We take you back through Warwick Castle's 1,000 year history to a time of bloody battles, extravagant banquets and royal ceremony. Visit the Madame Tussaud's waxworks display where you can hear the Earl of Warwick as he prepares for battle. See the gruesome dungeons where prisoners were tortured. Alternatively, you might like to stroll through the Castle's lovingly tended gardens.
Stratford upon Avon
Birthplace of William Shakespeare: if you have ever used the expression: 'Too much of a good thing', 'Come what may' or 'Laughing stock,' you are quoting the great playwright. We will visit his Birthplace, and will gain a fascinating insight into his life.
We drive through one of the most scenic areas of England, the Cotswolds. Passing through charming villages with thatched cottages, tea shops and ancient inns.
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour; guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Admission to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price.
Prices and Departures
Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford And The Cotswolds
Full Day Tour No: 23
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2013 - 31 March 2014||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£84.00|
For courtesy pick-up times from or near your hotel, click here.