Tours & Attractions
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- London Highlights, Hampton Court & Windsor Castle
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Salisbury Cathedral Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford (Select)
- Stonehenge Express
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Warwick, Stratford and Cotswolds (Select)
- Blenheim Palace & Enchanting Cotswolds (Select)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover (Select)
Find a Tour
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath - (Full Day)
A fascinating day out to three of our national treasures, Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Georgian Bath.
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Panoramic Tour of Georgian Bath
- Visit the famous Roman Baths
- First-class luxury Motorcoach and the services of a professional Tour guide
Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments*, still used for State occasions and Royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the fourteenth-century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
Clouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England, but beyond its archaeological significance and possible astronomical role, Stonehenge is also a place of spiritual importance. Early legends link it with Merlin and King Arthur, but over the last hundred years the midsummer sunrise has attracted pagan groups and followers of the Ancient Order of Druids.
We also visit the beautiful Georgian City of Bath and take you on a panoramic tour of some of the finest architectural sights in Europe, including Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Assembly Rooms and the famous Pulteney Bridge. Explore the Roman Baths, built around thermal springs, which have been supplying water for over 2,000 years. In Roman times a great Temple was built next to the sacred spring - the waters were believed to have healing properties and attracted visitors from across the Roman Empire.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour; guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Admission to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths is included in the tour price. Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed ..... More details...
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 21 June for the Summer Solstice, we will drive past but may not be able to stop.
Prices and Departures
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath
Full Day Tour No: 21
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 8.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2014 - 31 March 2015||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£84.00|
For courtesy pick-up times from or near your hotel, click here.