Tours & Attractions
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and Bath
- Stonehenge & Bath
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- London Highlights, Hampton Court & Windsor Castle
- Oxford and Cambridge
- Stonehenge at Sunrise, Oxford & Windsor Castle
- Windsor Castle, Oxford & Stonehenge at Sunset
- Salisbury Cathedral Stonehenge & Bath (Select)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford (Select)
- Stonehenge Express
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover
- Warwick Castle, Stratford and Oxford
- Blenheim Palace & Lunch in the Cotswolds
- Warwick, Stratford and Cotswolds (Select)
- Blenheim Palace & Enchanting Cotswolds (Select)
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Dover (Select)
Find a Tour
Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford (Select)
Select Sightseeing - Full Day escorted Tour to Windsor Castle, the ancient monoliths at Stonehenge, and a walking tour through the University Town of Oxford.
- Orientation tour of Windsor
- See the magnificent Windsor Castle
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Stop at Stonehenge
- Options for interior visits to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- First-class luxury Motor-coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide
Free WiFi on Tour Coaches
A friendly welcome from your Guide and Driver and then a short drive to Windsor, home to the royal family for 900 years. Windsor is the oldest inhabited castle in the world and is still an official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Optional: Purchase a ticket for an interior visit to Windsor Castle to see the magnificent State Apartments, still used today for royal receptions and State occasions. See the 14th century St Georges Chapel.*
The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the wonders of the world, cloaked forever in intense debate over its purpose. It is the focal point in a landscape filled with prehistoric ceremonial structures, now a World Heritage Site.
- Optional: Purchase admission ticket and benefit from an audio-guide tour of Stonehenge. You'll learn about the spiritual importance of the stones and early legends of King Arthur and Merlin.*
This is the city of Dreaming Spires and home to the world's most famous university. Its colleges date back to the 13th century, an inspiration to generations of scholars including President Bill Clinton, and the authors J R R Tolkien, Lewis Carroll and C S Lewis. Your Evan Evans guide will take you on a walking tour to see Christ Church college, the Bodleian Library and the Sheldonian Theatre.
The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour; guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 21 June for the Summer Solstice, we will drive past but may not be able to stop.
*Admission fees are not included, but tickets may be purchased from your guide.
* Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed ..... More details...
Prices and Departures
Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford
Full Day Tour No: 65
Days of operation: Daily
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
|01 April 2014 - 31 March 2015||Ticket Price|
|Seniors (60+)/Students (with ID)||£49.00|
For courtesy pick-up times from or near your hotel, click here.